martes, 18 de junio de 2013

Schoolyear summary

The schoolyear is about to finish, and I would like to tell my own opinion about the subject and, in general, about all the subjects and the experiences all along the year.
First of all, I have to say that it has not seen as difficult as everybody said before we were at 1st Bachillerato. It is true that you have to study moré than any of the years of ESO, but, with a little bit of effort, you can pass all the exams.

Talking about the subject of "Proyecto Integrado", I think that is a very good idea to join the school work and new technologies, because nowadays, you need some computer knowledges to get any job.

In general, under my point of view, I think that this year has helped us to learn a lot of new things, to meet a lot of good friends and to live a lot of new experiences that will be in our minds forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario